Message Archive for bakers

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

MVHS Graduation Reception for Class of 2016

Sent: Mon May 9, 2016 • 11:22 AM PDT
From: Jennifer Lai
  • To: ptsa.mvhs (at) MVLA, mvhs-pinch (at) MVHS ELISTS, bakers (at) MVHS ELISTS, gradreception-setup (at) MVHS ELISTS, lunch-volunteers (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Graduation Reception for Class of 2016
  • From: Jennifer Lai <jensgarden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 11:22:10 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=m9SRhvQR1z2NEIgJVc79xK/dcdC+sSD0YOvMojF/4yU=; b=zT+MrpWsd3MrAdAvHOQoBB/bFBlUKKAFDu+HwdXdBPs2qOMra3FC75wM78sIOk4HlS yv83Jbxc2Kurz8czORpOUv4G0xpdCnnFqeiaqJ81RYPIraiFuycm2Z3naaUv0OSBShNX hIxwFkdNGBzFgG+ZE/SFOmw2NPKOu9K/52/Qhoa5EZmJb80OQEEmPwOMaoFsiaxuFax3 i2YrbZ0Hj1k5ig3aEWJgBYuHB+11g/gympTlZIj7rIhHE1bGlidC9SPij+7X3lS/yjhC StIFu4Xsjy08rr+xP3j/PEIcSSJsSi1sLiVOnAlA4RKjDXHhW38ZJTU4OMVMWS7gmod3 0U9Q==

MVHS Graduation Reception for Class of 2016
Dear MVHS Parents,

Thank you for those that have already volunteered.  We are now 4 weeks away from Graduation!

We are still looking for many volunteers to make brownies, lemon bars, cookies of every type, any kind of savory finger food for the graduation reception immediately following the graduation ceremony on Friday June 3rd 2016.

We also need volunteers to help with the event set up and clean up.

Enclosed you will find a Google document which includes descriptions of what we need in terms of food, donations and volunteers, as well as a space for your name and any other information that will allow us to contact you.  Gift card or cash donations for those with no time to bake can be left with Theresa Webb, between 7.30 am and 4 pm.

We look forward to seeing your names on the list.

Thank you very much.

Regards,​

Tracey Briens and Christina Hu
Graduation Reception Committee