Message Archive for aux-unit

[INST] Congratulations to the Class of 2019!

Sent: Thu May 30, 2019 • 12:47 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Congratulations to the Class of 2019!
Seniors,

On behalf of the Instrumental Music Department, we have a small token of our appreciation for your years of dedication to the program. You can swing by either of our offices starting on Monday and pick up a Graduation Cord. When you walk across the stage rocking the black & pink (collegiate color for Music) we'll cheer extra loud for you :)

It was no surprise last night at the Senior Awards Ceremony that there were SO MANY Orchestra and Band students recognized for outstanding academic achievement and other various honors.

Lots more to come as we round out this school year, please keep an eye on your inbox!

Thanks All!
-Jason & Anna