Message Archive for aux-unit

Don't Miss the MVHS Parents Swing Dance! June 1- This Saturday

Sent: Mon May 27, 2019 • 11:41 AM PDT
From: Mrinalini Sharma

Don't Miss the MVHS Parents Swing Dance! June 1- This Saturday

MVHS Community and Friends,

Join us for a night of music and dancing with the Mountain View and Los Altos music community.  The MVHS Music Parents Swing Dance is this Saturday, June 1st.

This will be our beloved annual parents SWING DANCEfeaturing Big Band music performed by our own MVHS jazz band students.  The dance will be June 1, 7:00-9:00 pm at the Grant park Multi-Use room, 1575 Holt Ave., Los Altos.

So come enjoy a night out with other parents in the community -  music, dancing, light food, and beer and wine.  The event is for adults, age 21 and older.  Please feel free to invite your friends and others in the community.

Admission is FREE. Donation accepted at the door

Location and Times
Grant Park Multi-Use Room
1575 Holt Avenue
Los Altos, CA
See map: Google Maps

For inspiration:
the different kinds of music for swing dancing:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhekE80t-c

Best regards,

Lara Daetz, Debbie Torok and Mina Sharma