Message Archive for aux-unit

Fwd: End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason

Sent: Thu May 16, 2019 • 4:55 PM PDT
From: Kathleen Stukenborg

Fwd: End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your generosity!  We appreciate all your donations for the year end gifts for Jason and Dana.  We will be giving the gifts Friday night at the concert.

If by chance you would still like to donate, I accept paypal, venmo, check and cash.  Please see the information below on how to donate.

I look forwarded to celebrating our wonderful seniors and our great year Friday at the concert!

See you there,

Kathleen