Message Archive for aux-unit

Fwd: End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason

Sent: Mon May 13, 2019 • 3:23 PM PDT
From: Kathleen Stukenborg

Fwd: End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason
Hello,

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far to the end of the year gifts for Jason and Dana.  Your generosity is much appreciated.

If you haven't gotten around to donating yet and you would like to do so, I'm including my original message below.  I take paypal, venmo, cash and checks.  We will be giving their gifts Friday at the concert.

Thanks in advance,

Kathleen