Message Archive for aux-unit

[FOOD] It's Pizza Night!

Sent: Tue May 7, 2019 • 10:01 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[FOOD] It's Pizza Night!
Music Families,

Question: What's better than eating pizza with like-minded music connoisseurs?
Answer: Owning your own Contrabassoon! Nothing!

We've made dinner plans easy for you tonight! From 5:00pm, head over to the Pizza My Heart on El Monte and tell them YOU'RE WITH MOUNTAIN VIEW MUSIC! Face it, nobody wants leftover tofurky for the third night in a row...

BONUS: This is also a fundraiser!

(Their salads are good, too)
-Jason & Anna

pizzadude.jpg