Message Archive for aux-unit

Fwd: Marching Band work party on Saturday, September 8

Sent: Tue Sep 4, 2018 • 8:55 AM PDT
From: Debbie Kitani
  • To: aux-unit (at) MVHS ELISTS, mountainviewcolorguard20182019@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Marching Band work party on Saturday, September 8
  • From: Debbie Kitani <debbie.kitani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 08:55:01 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:references:to:date; bh=5OmHhEnQsdOvMqgfxODVmBof0WdHMTnXi4hrGU+HFSw=; b=evKblTw3YMzhPm+GMKRu433n8564MgtTeHGskLjRvMzNzxxWSdo/kVsmLOMxBdDXgq rslF2/B6GBRzQvPdkZDBXNDa0Aqk/Qq0q4BdRQtX63mBxteXCBRb68ApsZ1q8Ovl0r50 VlUXITqt2sT47atDBt6liT0p9oFQjzlEgfFqdI8Ia5g53AOdtUqcM/LFyTZCsWw4QY7H SguJAF5UNbu4bkJE9JWCQoNfuAJne2FXryNdz1U5sLgBWtJUwSOrhah5pClDGvVlogpt bZmxIijwpXvym6d5vcnMpPMoh3UFvBwPDmzNL7qFkBgU8A5lAN+7g5+kF/DO34b3kLxD 5b4A==
  • Sender: <aux-unit (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Fwd: Marching Band work party on Saturday, September 8
Hi All,

Attached is Marilyn's email on work day for marching band on Saturday, September 8th.  I have added our silk flag alterations on the spreadsheet below and entered everyone's name who replied to me last week that will be available to help.  Please feel free to modify the spreadsheet if there are changes.  The list is really to take a count for lunch that will be provided.

We will hopefully be able to work in Packard Hall with the other groups but will have a sign posted if we'll be somewhere else.  If you could bring a seam ripper and small thread scissor that is all we need.

Lastly, if we are done early and you are able to stay, the uniform folks will probably need some help too.

Thanks to those who already signed up!

Debbie & Jennifer

Begin forwarded message: