Message Archive for aux-unit

Re: Need Volunteers to bring food for Wed at lunchtime

Sent: Tue Aug 14, 2018 • 2:25 PM PDT
From: Debbie Kitani

Re: Need Volunteers to bring food for Wed at lunchtime
We are closing the lunch sign up sheet.

Thanks to all for contributing to the color guard lunch!  I'm sure the kids appreciate it.  Please drop off food at Packard Hall by 11:45a.  If you need to drop  your food off at the beginning of camp, there will be a blue cooler filled with ice at the guard shed.

Thanks again for your generosity.