Message Archive for aux-unit

Re: Need Volunteers to bring food for Wed at lunchtime

Sent: Tue Aug 14, 2018 • 8:05 AM PDT
From: Debbie Kitani

Re: Need Volunteers to bring food for Wed at lunchtime
Hi All,

I forgot to ask if there are any dietary restrictions or preferences that your child has so we can accommodate them.  Please let us know so we can keep a list.  My daughter is gluten free so there will always be that option there but please let us know so we can account for food portions.

Thanks,
Debbie & Jennifer