Message Archive for aux-unit

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

Make your IMPA donation at the 4:00 Sat Band Camp performance

Sent: Fri Aug 12, 2016 • 7:17 AM PDT
From: Ann Hep
  • To: aux-unit (at) MVHS ELISTS, marching-band (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Make your IMPA donation at the 4:00 Sat Band Camp performance
  • From: Ann Hep <annhep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:17:25 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1471011446; bh=IdoMWmHNOhpfNRwL4WV1lFmceqC6pYAFIm1X997Y2GY=; h=From:Subject:Date:References:To:From:Subject; b=ZKw9tqEx5IFoSFsKuKjKuq7+45EbJKqJ1gDJl12SlBPm9Np7TqUuHN6q4O38770m6GxbJTdpD6rPc9T3VDK65V+zidKFLytC9fqm1QHvbm3predIw+ZNIQ4DuZ6VccmJkItENaegEaeTfb4UwsBZbErJcee5hh8bEdK7/A7lYryUFUUCNFxMGEfw6wIjDufnWsagkw4QOjWTr1gDJ5SFFbQGttsosJwlgwPnQWwyo9Jj9tnXMAKCPMotQrCoxJS8nWATPUR/l3d1+0Opa+/BKPGBsLYBQsiI81fzsFgPcPZ7DWsaeZIwRHXd2iw1SBerDX/FktzZQJlQ7TWkYCA+hg==

Make your IMPA donation at the 4:00 Sat Band Camp performance

Hello Marching Band Parents,

I hope you and especially your children are enjoying Band Camp week.

On Saturday at 4:00, we will gather to watch our MVHS Marching Band and Color Guard perform on the MVHS football field and give us our first peek at this year's show, "KA."  As usual, we’ll hear from our music directors, Jason Kneebone and Dana McDonnell, and from a representative of the Instrumental Music Parents Association (IMPA).  You'll also have the opportunity to volunteer with the marching band program, and to buy the show t-shirt and other music "spirit wear" items.

We also want to try something different on Saturday.  The MVHS instrumental music program is funded through multiple vehicles.  This Saturday, we’d like to have all our Marching Band Families make their annual contribution to the IMPA’s annual Direct Appeal fundraising campaign.  IMPA will have a booth at the marching band show where you can drop off a check with your student's name on it or make your donation by credit card.

Our recommended donation is $350 for each family with a student in any of the MVHS instrumental music programs.  We'd like to see 100% participation in the IMPA Direct Appeal campaign so we will gladly accept any size donation, based on what your family feels is appropriate. The IMPA uses your critical donations to fund all MVHS instrumental music  programs, including paying for the clinicians who work with our marching band, percussion, and color guard students.

If we Marching Band and Color Guard parents make our donations on Saturday, we’ll be well on our way to completing the Direct Appeal.  We can also spare ourselves the usual emails and phone calls to solicit donations!

For more info, please see this web page with a letter from our President, Ann Hepenstal.  You may also donate there if you prefer to take care of it online.  All donations are tax deductible, and may be eligible for corporate matching gifts -- please check with your employer.   All donors will receive tax donation receipt letters.

Thanks for your support of the MVHS Instrumental Music Program!

Bill Heye

Direct Appeal Campaign Manager

MVHS Instrumental Music Parents Association (IMPA)