Message Archive for attendance

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteer

Sent: Thu Oct 4, 2012 • 3:44 PM PDT
From: linda slattery

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteer
Volunteers,

The MVHS Attendance office has an opening for a volunteer on Friday mornings.  If you are interested or just curious about the job, please contact Linda Slattery or talk with Marilyn DeZordo at the Attendance desk.

A sneak peak at the responsibilities - The job is to transcribe the attendance voice mail box calls and to file the slips one day a week.  The job takes about 1-2  hours per week.  It is easy work that happens to be rewarding.  It is also an excellent chance to be on campus, hear all the latest news, and to still be behind the scenes.

Please consider volunteering for this function.  Just call/email me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Slattery
lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx
650-996-3450 mobile

No Newer Messages