Message Archive for attendance

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for 2012-2013

Sent: Wed May 9, 2012 • 11:41 AM PDT
From: linda slattery

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for 2012-2013

Volunteers,

The MVHS Attendance office has an opening for a volunteer starting with the new school year in August 2012.  One of our dedicated volunteers will be "graduating" with their Senior on June 1.  If you are interested or just curious about the job, please contact Linda Slattery or talk with Marilyn DeZordo at the Attendance desk.

A sneak peak at the responsibilities - The job is to transcribe the attendance voice mail box calls and to file the slips one day a week.  The job takes about 1-2  hours per week.  It is easy work that is rewarding.  It is also an excellent chance to be on campus, hear all the latest news, and to still be behind the scenes.

Please consider volunteering for this function.  Just call/email me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Slattery
lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx
650-996-3450 mobile