Message Archive for attendance

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for Fridays

Sent: Fri Jan 28, 2011 • 12:44 PM PST
From: linda slattery

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for Fridays
Volunteers,

The MVHS Attendance office has an opening for a volunteer to cover a newly opened work shift on Friday mornings starting in February.  If you are interested or just curious about the job, please contact Linda Slattery (lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx)

A sneak peak at the responsibilities - The job is to collect calls from the attendance voice mail box and to file the slips one day a week.  The job takes about 1-2  hours per week.  It is easy work that is rewarding.  It is also an excellent chance to be on campus, hear all the latest news, and to still be behind the scenes.

Please consider volunteering for this function.  Just call/email me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Slattery
lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx
650-996-3450 mobile