Message Archive for attendance

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for Thursdays, April and May

Sent: Thu Apr 1, 2010 • 2:18 PM PDT
From: linda slattery
  • To: attendance (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for Thursdays, April and May
  • From: linda slattery <lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: lbslatttery@xxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270156718; bh=CtqbVEEU+EB5ItOJS6HJl68jH2F3jCD+6inJviss2qw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=55Jbu1exqcflNUwGpGTPs9tqiRcC0Cs+gtwfeMmeHvM/oJpNbZxIOcb/DzxyICKXifBNjCFgv4Dm5o2Ya1ZLm0w1no6cGrPfPq74svUBKNuEHTkxA1oXVd5E8Lv56rF66D9bahKjMFIWzYyMhkne96opDiwvA738GQVjf3/UmKY=

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteers for Thursdays, April and May
Volunteers,

The MVHS Attendance office has an opening for a volunteer to cover a newly opened work shift on Thursday mornings.  If you are interested or just curious about the job, please contact Linda Slattery (lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx)

A sneak peak at the responsibilities - The job is to collect calls from the attendance voice mail box and to file the slips one day a week.  The job takes about 1-2  hours per week.  It is easy work and Marilyn is so grateful for our help that it makes that job rewarding.  It is also an excellent chance to be on campus, hear all the latest news, and to still be behind the scenes.

Please consider volunteering for this function.  Just call/email me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Slattery
lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx
650-996-3450 mobile