Message Archive for attendance

If you volunteered, please come to our thank you event

Sent: Tue Apr 21, 2009 • 6:10 PM PDT
From: Donaldson, Ginny

If you volunteered, please come to our thank you event

If you volunteered in any school activity this year:

You are cordially invited to attend the

MVHS Parent/Community Volunteer Thank You Event

MVHS Library on Wednesday, May 6 from 4 - 6 pm

A light supper will be served

RSVP to Ginny Donaldson, ginny.donaldson (at) MVLA or 650-940-4618.

Feel free to come anyway if you are unable to RSVP.

If you know anyone who volunteered and did NOT get a personal email, they are invited to attend.

Thanks for your volunteer activities!