Message Archive for attendance

Re: MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteer

Sent: Fri Jan 9, 2009 • 7:20 AM PST
From: linda slattery

Re: MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteer
Volunteers,

Are you free for an hour or two for 9 weeks to help out the MVHS Attendance Office?  We are looking for a volunteer to collect information from the 24 hour Attendance phone recorder and to file the processed slips on the following dates.
Thursdays: Jan 15, Jan 29, Feb 12, Mar 5, Mar 19, Apr 2, Apr 23, May 7, May 21

Please let me know if you would be interested in this role.

Linda Slattery
lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx
650-996-3450