Message Archive for attendance

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteer

Sent: Tue Dec 2, 2008 • 7:15 PM PST
From: linda slattery

MVHS: Looking for Attendance Volunteer
Volunteers,

A volunteer opportunity has opened up in the Attendance office!  The opening is on Thursday or Friday mornings.

Basically, we collect call information from the attendance voice mail box and file the processed slips one day a week.  The job takes about 1-2 hours per week.

Would you be interested?

Please consider volunteering for this function.  This job can be done every week or on every-other week basis.  Just call/email me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Slattery
lbslattery@xxxxxxxxx
650-996-3450 mobile