Message Archive for artsparents

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

Student Art Show and Dinner Fundraiser, May 10th, You're invited!

Sent: Thu Apr 28, 2016 • 10:38 AM PDT
From: Engle, Meghan

Student Art Show and Dinner Fundraiser, May 10th, You're invited!
Hi Spartans

The MVHS art students, national arts honor society and art department invites you to a lovely evening of dinner, special guest speaker, awards ceremony and annual student art opening.
Join us to celebrate and support our student artists, proceeds go directly to supporting the MVHS Art Department for new equipment and materials.
Please attend the MVHS spARTans Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser & Art show opening, relax and enjoy some great art while supporting our students.
Purchase your ticket from the MVHS finance office, an art student or an art teacher.

When: Tuesday May 10, 2016
Where: Mountain View High School Cafeteria (Dinner, speaker, awards)
            MVHS Library (Annual Student Art Show)
            3535 Truman Avenue  Mountain View
Time: Dinner served at 5:30 PM
Cost: $15.00 Students
         $20.00 Adult
         $30.00 Couple

Purchase your ticket from the MVHS finance office, an art student or an art teacher.

Thank you!

MVHS Visual Art Department:
Meghan Engle,
Lori Nock,