Message Archive for artsparents

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

Invitation to join

Sent: Mon Aug 24, 2015 • 12:44 PM PDT
From: Levett, James

Invitation to join
Hi Parents,

On behalf of the entire Visual Arts Department at Mountain View, I would like to thank you for signing up for the Artsparents e-list. We will use this e-list to get messages out to you when we have event you may want to get involved with or simply attend. We are in the planning stages right now for organizing fundraisers for our Department and will certainly appreciate your help with the planning and actual event. Thanks for signing up and we will be in touch soon.

--
Jim Levett
Art Department Coordinator