Message Archive for ap-exam

MANDATORY AP PRE-ADMISSION INFORMATION

Sent: Mon Apr 1, 2019 • 1:07 PM PDT
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS, Teri Faught <teri.faught (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: MANDATORY AP PRE-ADMISSION INFORMATION
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 13:06:47 -0700
  • Sender: <ap-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS>

MANDATORY AP PRE-ADMISSION INFORMATION
Hello,

MANDATORY AP PRE-ADMISSION INFORMATION

 AP exams are approaching and I realize that some of you may be visiting Colleges or Universities the week of April 22nd or have a sporting event on your scheduled day .    We have Mandatory Pre-Admission meetings that week and this has to be completed in order to take your AP Exams.  If you know you are not available on your scheduled day you can come to the other scheduled days.  If you are gone for the week then you need to contact me in advance to set up a time to complete.

Exact dates/times/location are in the table below:  Due to it also being SBAC week for Juniors the block day schedules are reversed.  There is a 7th period on Wed.

Seniors

Tuesday , April 23rd

2:30 pm – 3:30 pm in the Theater.

Juniors

Wednesday , April 24th

2:30 pm – 3:30 pm in the Theater. If you have a Zero  period attend this day

Frosh & Soph

Thursday , April 25 th

2:30 pm – 3:30 pm in the Theater.  If you have a 7th period attend this day.

 --

Linda Vitz
Assessment Coordinator