Message Archive for ap-exam

AP PRE_ID clariificatin

Sent: Wed Jan 16, 2019 • 8:12 AM PST
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: AP PRE_ID clariificatin
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 08:13:33 -0800
  • Sender: <ap-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS>

AP PRE_ID clariificatin
 Hello,
I just wanted to clarify the the AP PRE-Admission sessions are the same week as the SBAC testing for Juniors due to our later Spring Break this year.  Because of SBAC the Wed and Thurs block day classes are reversed so Wed are odd classes and Thurs are even classes.  The dates you received in the mail are accurate.

2019 AP EXAMS

IMPORTANT DATES

Date

Event

Jan 14th

AP Registration begins

Feb 8th

Last day to submit paperwork for SSD Accommodations

Feb 28th

Last day to order AP exams at  financial office

Feb 28th 11:59 PM

Last day to order AP exams online

April 23rd

2:45 pm Mandatory Senior Pre-Admission Session in Theater

April 24th

2:45 pm Mandatory Junior Pre-Admission Session. If you have a zero period attend this session.

April 25th

2:45 pm Mandatory Frosh/Soph Pre-Admission Session. If you have a 7th  period attend this session.

May 6th - 10th

AP Exams Week 1

May 13th - 17th

AP Exams Week 2