Message Archive for ap-exam

California AP scores available July 9th

Sent: Thu Jul 6, 2017 • 3:31 PM PDT
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: California AP scores available July 9th
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 15:31:01 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mvla-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ki4iulQmO/M8aegxjtRBXfE3FY0FdBWQEYjALY4JS3w=; b=QhZ5VrllZtshXfy+mSERbf1kh2xZ6rqw3vdHh6q1lbJJb6o7K/w+X/FIRdktNWYTHp R4HgchFy8sPLF/btzBVCDIp3WagobHARkRFlSbjN4LytcxesWDHh1Boydi/Fd2FZUsjI TcHzM7tevi4VPRZxAwWPSuEIMRV/nHQWvV4WWcLPEJLmanDj+gJ3kaf1AXO7yXG1CN6X rEaTDCCFfjGPMTbwK+CNKk9Xg3MKUY90vh2t2ts9JxwWSsFkiFPDcz45zYEj4HMEyoQG GZR9mnfWOa3zfBCzf0NBepGQwNaQ2abc/CiYrIAbnImiJlqXTTNMZZUN/4e+L+Py92v5 wndQ==

California AP scores available July 9th
Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying summer.   AP scores are available starting on July 5th.  College boards staggers the release so  for California our scores are not available until Sunday July 9th at 5 AM PDT.  To see your scores go to apscores.org.

To access your scores you need to have done the following:

Created an online account
Know your 2017 AP ID or your student ID

From the College Bard website:

Did you know?

  • Online is the only way to view your 2017 and past years' exam scores. You will also be able to send score reports to colleges, universities, and scholarship programs, and look up your past score-send history. Note that customer service will not be able to give scores over the phone.
  • From July 3 through July 13 rush delivery will be available at a reduced fee of $15. If you did not designate a college or university to receive your scores on your AP answer sheet at exam time, we encourage you to send them as soon as you gain access to your 2017 scores online to ensure timely receipt by your institution.

--
Linda Vitz
Assessment Coordinator